Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Every year I look forward to April Fools Day. I start plotting my jokes about a week in advance. This year I used some traditional pranks that have been used a billion times. I thought I would share a few cost effective and entertaining pranks with you....
- Wake your kids up early and tell them that they are running late for school and that they need to hurry up and get ready for the day. When they are done getting ready see how long they wait around with out saying anything. It took my daughter 10 minutes of sitting around before saying anything this morning.
- The night before April Fools freeze 3/4 of a cup of milk. When your child sits down for breakfast, top off the glass with fresh milk. When they drink the milk and get to the frozen milk, the expression on their face is priceless.
- Put a rubber band around the push button of the spray nozzle (the kind with a hose) so the button stays down. Point it forward. When the faucet is turned on they get sprayed. I did this to my husband this morning... my daughter got a kick out of watching this one!
- My daughter is planning for one last BANG for my husband tonight. When she gets home from school, she is going to set his alarm for 11:45 tonight, so he will get a rude awakening just before the end of April Fools.

With all of these pranks... I wonder how they are going to get their revenge. I am in for it!

Enjoy your April Fools and make sure you get a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment